守望先锋英雄台词大合集 猎空超萌台词亮相

时间:2016-04-22 14:23 作者:NGA瑟银长剑译 来源:reddit 手机订阅 神评论

Reaper: (Killing an enemy Soldier-76) This is how it should have been.

死神:(击杀士兵76)早该如此。

Mei: I like your glasses!

Winston: Uhm.. Th-Thanks.. I like yours too!

美:眼镜真不错!

温斯顿:呃呃呃,谢谢……你的也很棒!

Genji: (Spawning in Hanamura arcade) I wasted many an hour of my misspent youth here.

源氏:(重生于花村街机厅)年少无知时我在这里虚度了大把的青春。

Junkrat: (Being Discorded from an enemy Zenyatta) Cruddy piece of junk!

狂鼠:(被施放禅意珠:乱)差劲的混蛋!

Reaper: (After an enemy he killed has been ulted by Mercy) Oh, you've got to be kidding me..

死神:(击杀的对象被慈悲复活)哦老天,这是在开玩笑吧?

Symmetra: Armor? How positively primitive.

Torbjorn: Last time I checked, no one asked for your opinion!

辛梅塔:盔甲?这还真是复古。

托比昂:我再说一次,没人问你的看法!

Torbjorn: Hehe, there's something on your dress.

Symmetra: No, there isn't.

托比昂:(咸猪手)呵呵,你衣服上有东西。

辛梅塔:才没有。

Symmetra: To think I would have to work with a street ruffian.

Lucio: Yeah I'm not too excited about this arrangement either.

辛梅塔:一想到我要和一个街头混混合作就……

卢西奥:是是是,这个安排我也不满意。

Symmetra: (After killing an enemy Lucio) A punishment for your crimes.

辛梅塔:(击杀卢西奥)罪有应得。

Symmetra: (on Dorado) This would be a perfect location for a Vishkar development.

辛梅塔:(多拉多地图)费斯卡集团一定会乐于开发此地的。

Mei: Wow, Tracer! You're a hero!

Tracer: No, Mei, you're the real hero!

美:哇,闪光!你是我们的英雄!

闪光:不,美,你才是真正的英雄。

Tracer: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Death comes..

闪光:(击杀死神)死神来了……

Junkrat: (After being discorded by an enemy Zenyatta) Every once in a while, you get a dud.

狂鼠:(被禅亚塔施加负面状态)呃,隔三差五总会遇到哑弹的。

D.Va: (Spawning on Hanamura) Hey! Who blew up the video games? / No one's beating my high score!

D.Va: (重生于花村)喂!谁把游戏机给炸了?/没有人能超过我的最高分!

Reaper: (After being revived by an ally Mercy) This is your fault...

Mercy: This is not what I had in mind.

死神:(被本方慈悲复活)这就是你的不对了。

慈悲:我从来没这么想过。

Torbjorn: (Spawning on Numbani) no No NO N. O.

托比昂:(重生于努巴尼)不不不。不。

Torbjorn: (On King's Row) These Londoners have the right idea if you ask me. Omnic rights? Pah!

托比昂:(国王大道地图)伦敦人的三观还挺正的。机器人权?见鬼去吧!

D.Va: A giant gorilla! Just like in those old video games!

Winston: Um, well, uh, okay then. / I get that a lot.

D.Va: 巨型大猩猩!好像《大金刚》!

温斯顿:呃,好吧。/我受够了、

Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) All this was supposed to be mine...

半藏:(花村重生)这些本该都是我的……

Roadhog: (On Nepal) Great place, shame I have to kill someone here.

路霸:(尼泊尔重生)不错的地方,可惜我得在这大开杀戒。

Widowmaker: (On being revived or damage boosted by an ally Mercy) You must really like me, huh?

黑百合:(被慈悲复活或增强活力)你一定是真的喜欢我,对吧?

Reinhardt: (Upon seeing an ally Torbjorn die) Torbjorn! I will avenge you!

莱因哈特:(本方托比昂被击杀)托比昂!我要为你报仇!

Mei: (On Gibraltar attack room) Winston, I think one of those equations is wrong.

美:(直布罗陀地图简报室)温斯顿,这里有个等式好像错了。

Junkrat: Hey Tracer, can I have a look at that bomb of yours?

Tracer: Not a chance!

狂鼠:哈啰,闪光,我能看看你的脉冲炸弹么?

闪光:想都别想!

Zarya: Reinhardt! You said that you would arm wrestle me! Nervous?

Reinhardt: Nervous? Me? Never!

查理娅:莱因哈特!你想和我扳手腕?怕了么?

莱因哈特:我会怕你?才不会!

Soldier-76: (On Gibraltar) Bring back Overwatch...? What's the point.

士兵76:(直布罗陀地图)重组守望先锋?……意义何在。

Roadhog: (On King's Row) I think they are still angry about those jewels we stole... I miss that crown.

路霸:(国王大道地图)我想他们还在为我们那桩珠宝窃案耿耿于怀……我也很想念那顶王冠。

相关阅读:守望先锋英雄,守望先锋英雄台词