守望先锋英雄台词大合集 猎空超萌台词亮相

时间:2016-04-22 14:23 作者:NGA瑟银长剑译 来源:reddit 手机订阅 神评论

Hanzo: This is/was the home of the Shimada clan.

半藏:这里(曾)是岛田家的龙兴之地。

Torbjorn: Winston, still using that feather duster of a gun? How's that working for you?

Winston: Why don't you come over here and find out?

托比昂:温斯顿,你怎么还在用那杆鸡毛掸子似的枪?这能用么?

温斯顿:你要不要过来试试?

Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) This was my home once... But no longer.

半藏:(花村重生)这曾经是我的故乡……现在不是了。

McCree: (After killing enemy Soldier-76) Argh! Thought I saw a ghost.

麦克雷:(击杀士兵76)啊?我刚才见鬼了?

Soldier-76 (After killing enemy Reaper) Someone had to do it.

士兵76:(击杀死神)未完之事总的有人去做。

Widowmaker: (After killing enemy Soldier 76) A legend falls.

黑百合:(击杀士兵76)一代传奇,就此陨落。

Reaper: (After killing an Overwatch agent) Another one off the list.

死神:(击杀守望先锋特工)名单上又少了一行。

Reaper: (After killing enemy Winston) Stupid monkey.

死神:(击杀温斯顿)蠢猴子。

Soldier-76: (On Dorado) I wanna know what Lumerico's been up to.

士兵76:(多拉多地图)我在想鲁梅尼格怎么样了。

McCree: (On Route 66) I wouldn't drink the coffee, always tasted like boiled dirt.

麦克雷:(66号公路地图)我再也不想喝这里的咖啡了,每次都跟煮开的屎一样。

Soldier-76: (After killing enemy Reinhardt) Always overconfident.

士兵76:(击杀莱因哈特)总是自信过头。

Soldier-76: (After killing ???) You still got a lot to learn.

士兵76:(击杀?)你还有得学。

Genji: (On Hanamura) My heart is at peace here.

源氏:(花村重生)在这里我能获得平静。

Junkrat: (On King's Row/Dorado?) So we're delivering a bomb to scrap some bots and I'm getting paid for it. I love it!

狂鼠:(国王大道/多拉多)所以计划是我们要运送一颗炸弹,炸掉机器脑子,我还能赚钱?我爱死这主意了!

Lucio: (On Numbani) This is my kind of city, everyone free to live as they chose.

卢西奥:(努巴尼地图)这才是我喜欢的城市,每个人都能选择自己的活法。

Soldier-76: (On Route 66) Reyes should have dealt with the Deadlock gang a long time ago.

士兵76:(66号公路地图)雷耶斯应该早就吧死局帮给扫清了才对。

Junkrat: (On Nepal) If these bots want to go to the light, I'd be more than happy to take 'em there.

狂鼠:(尼泊尔地图)这些机器脑子要是想见见光的话,我倒是很乐意帮他们一把。

Torbjorn: (On Nepal) It's like a culmination of a 1,000 of my worst nightmares.

托比昂:(尼泊尔地图)这简直是我最糟糕噩梦的结合体……

Soldier-76: (Upon seeing an ally Pharah kill herself with rockets/Getting an airshot) I see you got your aim from your mother.

士兵76号:(目睹本方法老之鹰被自己的火箭炸死/放空炮)有其母必有其女。

Genji: (On Numbani) Even here I feel an outcast.

源氏:(努巴尼地图)即使身处此地,仍为放逐之身。

Reaper: (On Route 66) Oh this is where I picked up that ingrate.

死神:(66号公路地图)就是在这里,我捡到了那个忘恩负义的东西。

Junkrat: Hey, you should hear the joke Pigface told me the other day! Roadhog!

Roadhog: Grumbles.

狂鼠:嘿,路霸,我从猪脸那听了一个笑话!

路霸:呜哩哇啦。

Lucio: (On Volskaya) I should have brought my pads. I probably could have got a pick up game in.

卢西奥:(沃斯卡亚地图)我该把我的平板带来的,突然有点想玩游戏。

Lucio: (On King's Row) Can we hurry up? I have tickets to the show tonight.

卢西奥:(国王大道地图)就不能快点么?晚上还要去看演出呢。

Winston: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Do not mess with my glasses.

温斯顿:(击杀死神)别动我的眼镜。

Torbjorn: Any chance I can peek under your mech?

D.Va: Hands off!

托比昂:我能看看你机甲里面是啥样么?

D.Va:把手拿开!

Mei: (On Route 66) I think I'm overdressed for this place.

美:(66号公路地图)我好像穿的稍微多了点……

Tracer: (Seeing an ally Winston get a kill) Winston! You're an animal!

闪光:(本方温斯顿击获得击杀)温斯顿!你还真是个”禽兽“!

Torbjorn: Reinhardt, least number of eliminations buys the post-mission drinks?

Reinhardt: (Laughs) Let's show these kids how it's done.

托比昂:我说,莱因哈特,人头最少的可得付任务后的酒钱。

莱因哈特:(笑)那就让这些小子们看看我们的本事吧。

Junkrat: (After seeing an ally Roadhog get a kill) I knew there was a reason I kept you around, and it wasn't the sparkling conversation That's about it at the moment!

狂鼠:(本方路霸获得击杀)这就是我希望你一直在我身边的原因!能彰显我机智的言语固然重要,但真正的价值彰显于此刻!

As I said, please let me know if there are any you missed or if you can confirm any of these or correct them! Enjoy!

如果我所说的有任何遗漏补充或者更正请务必告诉我!敬请欣赏!

相关阅读:守望先锋英雄,守望先锋英雄台词